The 2nd edition of the FORUM LABO PARIS 2021 CHALLENGE LAB'START-UP is launched!
The LAB'START-UP CHALLENGE is intended for all start-ups under the age of five developing an innovation (prototype / project / solution / service) dedicated to academic and private laboratories in Research, Analysis and Control in the fields of pharmacy, biotechnology, chemistry, food processing, cosmetology, environment.
Do you have an innovative project to meet the new challenges of the Laboratory?
FORUM LABO offers you a stand on the LAB'START-UP Area!
Be one of the 10 winners of the LAB'START-UP CHALLENGE and give your start-up a boost with:
- An equipped space in the LAB'START-UP AREA. (valuation of € 3,030 excl. tax),
- Dedicated promotion on the website, newsletters,
- A relay on social networks,
- Press promotion via press releases,
- A pitch on the LAB'START-UP SPACE,
- Participation in Lab'Meetings business meetings, to develop your network and promote meetings at the heart of a 100% Lab trade show.
This year, the winners will benefit from a promotion with La Gazette du Laboratoire:
- Announcement of the winners in the June Newsletter,
- Editorial presentation of the companies concerned in the Journal from July,
- Relay on the social networks of La Gazette.
"This large-scale event is a tool for propelling and visibility in the market. We were able to make our presence profitable thanks to the many contacts we met. "
Jonathan Macron, General manager REDBERRY