Forum LABO & BIOTECH MOVES TO LYON IN 2016
from 30 to 31 march at the Cité - Centre de congrès
LYON is at the heart of a large chemical and pharmaceutical centers, and therefore a dynamic city in the field of Biotechnology.
Take part to Forum LABO & BIOTECH Lyon, enables you to meet more than 2,500 scientists and decision makers of the
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne and PACA Regions as well as Switzerland and Italy.
This event, unique in the region, is fully managed and controlled by the profession of the laboratory (CIFL, The Interprofessional Comittee of Laboratory suppliers).
Forum LABO & BIOTECH LYON
• 150 exhibitors
• 2,500 visitors of Publics and Privates laboratories
• A platform of innovations
• A business meetings service
• A training programme and scientific conferences
RHÔNE-ALPES AN INNOVATION AREA AND ECONOMIC DRIVER
• With 9 Clusters and 12 competitiveness clusters, Lyon and its region are a natural and trans-regional intersection of the main axes of Southeast Europe especially in those fields: health, well-being and quality of life, agro-food, chemistry and materials, energy...
• 13.6% of innovative French companies
• 9 universities and 40 colleges
• 38,500 researchers and 230,000 students
• €4 Bn a year of spending on R & D - 9th at European level
• 2nd largest French patent applications and ranked 10th in Europe
• 600 “biohealth” companies
• 1st French health center
• 130 industrial health places
|FOR THE RESEARCH, ANALYSIS AND CONTROL
|Consumables of laboratory
Chimical Products / Reagents
Biology / Biochemistry
Chemistry / Petrochemistry
Environment / Energy
Pharmacy / Cosmetics
A SUPPORTED PROMOTION
• A publicity campaign online and in print, in the technical, general and multi-sector press.
• A targeted, multi-channel direct marketing plan (descriptive database divided into segments, email campaigns, newsletters, phone campaigns).
• Free communication tools that facilitate registration and visitor’s arrival: personalized e-badge, Invitation cards, e-invitations, New products guide, official catalogue, etc.
• Press releases and market information release to the specialized, general, national and regional press.
• Innovation is given pride of place with the New products guide which will honour exhibitors’ expertise.
• Lab’Meetings: a pre-arranged and perfectly adapted programme of business meetings.
• Presence on social media thanks to et