HNP Mikrosysteme is a German-based highly innovative company with over 80 employees. The company produces micro annular gear pumps which are ideally used where fast and highly precise dosage is required.
These pumps are characterized by low pulse delivery, minimal dead volume, long service life, small dimensions, powerful materials and ease of maintenance. Due to chemical resistant materials used for mzr®-pumps, a chemical sterilization is possible.
Beside several application possibilities at plant engineering and construction, chemical processing and pharmaceutical industry, mzr®-pumps are used for demanding metering tasks in the field of life sciences and analytical instrumentation, such as sample preparation to identify pathogens or blood parameters.
Furthermore, HNP Mikrosysteme offers the development of OEM pumps, comprehensive application-specific consulting and technical support. Five series of micro annular gear pumps guarantee a flow rate from 1 µl/h to 1152 ml/min and enables high pressure up to 150 bar.
Advantages of our pumps
• Precise dosing
• Dosing, metering and rinsing
• Forward and reverse operation
• Long service life due to tungsten carbide and ceramic components
• Corrosion-resistant materials
• Low pulsation
• Low shear stress
• Low dead volume
• Compact structure and low weight
Life Science applications
• Analytical instrumentation
• Sample preparation
• Particle analysis
• Flow cytometry
Other application fields
• Chemistry : Pharmaceutical production, fine chemical industry, flow chemistry, chemical pilot plant, technical center, laboratory, coating technology, organic electronics, cosmetics industry
• Mechanical Engineering : adhesive dosing, filling and dosing technology, minimum volume lubrication, siliconization, polyurethane groutin, food technology, aerospace, dosage into vacuum, cooling technology, laser technology
Phone : +49 971473826
Fax : +49 388640583
Mme GOERKE Delphine
CONTACT BY EMAIL